Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tasting - Barefoot Red Moscato

Name: Barefoot
Variety: Red Moscato
Region: Modesto, California
Country: USA
Year: non-vintage
Price: $8.99/750 ml bottle

Winery Review: “Barefoot Red Moscato is a juicy and fruity wine with distinct flavors of peaches and Bing Cherries. It is best served chilled. Pairs well with soft white cheeses, fresh fruits, orange chicken salad and all spicy fare. Delicious!”


My Review: “Tastes like summer. At first it was hard to believe it was red wine and not pink or white. It’s very light for a red wine, I enjoy it because it’s a springy, light taste. I can't tell exactly what type of fruit it is, but it's definitely fruity. The aftertaste is fruity and enjoyable as well. Tastes more like a wine cooler, due to how light and fruity it is. I like it a lot when I’m in the mood for something fun and sweet tasting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment