Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tasting - Yellow Tail Red Moscato Bubbles


Name: Yellow Tail Red Moscato Bubbles
Variety: Carbonated Red Moscato
Region: Australia
Country: Australia
Year: Non-Vintage
Price: $12

Winery Review: With a gorgeous deep pink hue, this is a wine that offers scrumptious aromas of lifted tropical fruits, ripe fresh strawberries with black currant and raspberry texture. Its flavor is a vibrant Moscato, with fresh forest fruits and strawberries and a nice dose of sweetness.

My Review: This wine has a very fruity and sweet smell. The smells were melon and grapefruit. I felt as if the carbonation overpowered tasting the flavors in the beginning, but I was able to taste strawberry at the finish. It was like a party in my mouth. The sweetness was so strong. I did not try this wine with food.


No comments:

Post a Comment